My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

American Idol...

I love American Idol. I have for years. This year, however, it is very difficult to listen to Nicki MInaj. I try to block her out, but, that's pretty hard to do. Today the girls sang. Wow, what a wonderful group of talented singers. Not sure how the boys are going to measure up to them. It must be amazing to have such a great talent. I can't imagine opening my mouth and having that kind of sound emit from it. How does someone realize that they can sing like that? When they're little, do they sing nursery rhymes and sound like a normal little child or do they sound amazing even then? Who knows... but, their parents.
I'll continue to watch because I love music, but, Nicki.... please tone it down a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment