My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Monday, March 11, 2013



It is such a gloomy day today in Wisconsin. The sky has not give way to the sun in days and it's depressing! I find that I am getting grumpier and grumpier with everyone. Whether they deserve my wrath or not. I'm not proud of it, but seem helpless to make it stop. Don't get me wrong; I'm trying to stop being soo gloomy,but, so far I haven't succeeded. LOL! Guess I'll have to keep working at it.
In the meantime, I'm keeping busy by planning my daughters combined wedding/baby shower. It's all very exciting and I can't wait for all the festivities to begin. This is our last child to get married, so it's rather bittersweet.  The wedding is being planned by my daugher and her fiance. It seems theyre doing a great job. Hope they don't forget anything. :) 2 months after the wedding a new grandbaby will arrive. I feel soo very blessed for that. We have 3 grandchildren now and I thought that might be all we'd every have, but, luckily I was wrong. Our grandchildren are awesome. I'm sure everyone says that about their kids/ grandkids, but, ours really really are awesome. :)
They wear me out and i'm exhausted after having spent the day with them, but, I wouldn't change it for the world. I better start getting in shape so I'm ready for baby #4 when she arrives.... yes, I did say " she".... it's a little girl. So excited!!
Well, I'm off to try to eliminate this gloom and funk I've been in. Maybe I'll go do something " crafty". That usually makes me feel good. My craft room beckons. Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment