My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crafting

I seriously think I have a crafting addiction... LOL!  I can't seem to control myself when it comes to buying paper crafting tools and supplies. I love everything " papercrafting".  My craft room is literally bulging at the seams. I love spending time up there, but, don't get to do it very often. Anyway... I have to find a way to curb my spending. Any suggestions? I certainly don't need anything else, but, it seems like there is always something new on the market. Maybe I should have a goal of just using what I have for at least a couple of months.... I'll let you know how it goes. ;)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment