My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

to be content....

To be content seems to be a state of mind that few have achieved. I strive for that feeling everyday.  I have so much and am sooo blessed, however, I still seem to always be reaching for something else. Why is that? Why can't I be satisfied with what I have in my life. It's enough! I know that and yet, .... I keep reaching and hoping for more.  So my latest venture is to achieve this state of contentment. Every day I'm going to be thankful for what I have and not what I don't.
Have any of you achieved the state of contentment? If so, how did you achieve it? I really, really would like to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment