My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday....

Thank heavens, it's Friday. Lately Ive been feeling that way more and more. Don't know if something is going on with me or if it's just the change of seasons affecting me. My energy level is waning, that's for sure.
I've been working hard on getting all my Christmas shopping done early. I like being done before Thanksgiving so I can avoid all the huge, crazy crowds. I'm almost there. Going to finish it this weekend, I hope.
Having all our kids over for Thanksgiving again this year. I love that!  No longer do we get together with the entire Buretta Family. Too many kids and no one has the room to host it. Jim's mom will be moving into a senior apartment from her condo the weekend after Thanksgiving. Things will be changing drastically after that. The change is going to be difficult for everyone, but, especially my kids. They have such fond memories of being at grandma's. I know change is inevitable, but, why does it have to be so hard. Getting old sure isn't for sissy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment