My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

grandchildren....

I find it rather amusing how different children view our life as opposed to how we view it. My grandaughter just asked me if I was bored. I told her " no", why?  She said that I didn't have anything to do. How wrong she is... I have so much to do and so little time in which to get it all done. We are presently working on redecorating the second floor of our home. Which means the entire house is in chaos while this is being done. I watch her everyday after school, so that shoots about 3 hours every day, too.   I suppose that when I was her age, I thought the same thing. How boring it must be to be an adult. I love when I have nothing to do. That's when I sit and read, watch a little TV or just surf the web .  Once our upstairs is redecorated I'll be able to utilize my craft room again. I've been missing it soo much! My grandaughter was using that room as her bedroom, so it was very limited to me. Oh, how I've missed it.
So, I hope I live long enough to see her enjoy being " bored"..... that would make me very , very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment