My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11

September 11... A day none of us in this country will ever forget. I remember that day as if it were yesterday. I sat and cried watching the newscasts unable to believe what I was seeing.  I still cry when I watch replays of that horrific day.
Here we are, 11 years later, still at war with the countries that set this horror in motion. I pray for the safety and heroism of all our military. God Bless them for trying their best to keep us safe and prevent this horror from ever happening to our country again.
So, when you have a minute today, take the time to say a prayer for our country and the military that protects it. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment