My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Friday, July 13, 2012

Today I've been thinking a lot about my mortality. I've been noticing soo many young people in the death notices lately and my daughter's boyfriends mother is very ill, also. It got me thinking about all the things that I let bother me or that I think are important, that really aren't. I want to appreciate more the people in my life and learn to let all the small things go. It won't be easy as I've always been a very meticulous person, but, I'm really going to try hard. I want to enjoy every minute of my life and show every person in it how much i love them.  So hear's to the start of my new life..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment