My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Spent the morning with my daughters and 3 grandkids. We went to the farmers market at South Shore and then let the kids play at the park. It was sooo beautiful down by the lake. Breezy and much cooler than it has been.  A perfect day. This afternoon, Andi & I took the 3 kids to the movies to see The Pirates, a band of misfits. Kinda cute ..... not my favorite animated movie, but still, kinda cute. They left at 4 and I've been kind of relaxing since. I really do enjoy " alone" time, but, I don't get much of it. I'm wondering if some day I will " hate"  it.  I know so many older people that are alone and so very lonely. I hope that never happens to me.  Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy being with people, but, occassionally I like the peace and quiet.  However, grandchildren, are the exception to the rule. :)
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment