My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Friday, July 20, 2012

I had the most wonderful week. My husband & I went to the Mall of America with our grandaughter, my son and his wife and our two grandsons.  We had so much fun. If you've never gone there, you really should include it in your vacation plans. There is Sea Life under the mall. Our grandkids had the best time there as did we. It's really cool. You walk under tunnels of water that are filled with hundreds/ thousands of different sea life. Very interesting and fun! 
Then , in the middle of the mall is nickelodeon universe. Lots of rides for all different ages. We spent a lot of time in that area! 
It was just so enjoyable being with the family .. We laughed until our sides hurt! That's always good medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment