My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July 2012

Today is the 4th of July. A day to be grateful and to celebrate.
A tradition in our family is to go the parade with the entire Buretta Clan and then Mom takes us all out for breakfast after. We all love it! Weren't sure if she was going to make it this year as she hurt her back a few months ago and has been suffering with it since. We were all very happy when she came.  Right now, I'm relaxing in the cool of home( it's 100* outside today) for a few hours before we head to my son's house for supper and then to the park in the evening for fireworks. Love seeing the fireworks with the grandkids. They're always soo excited on the 4th.
The thing I love most in life is being with my family. The older I get the more it means to me. We are so lucky and have such amazing children/grandchildren . Our extended family is wonderful too. So often I hear people complain about their siblings, etc and I'm so very grateful that I have the wonderful family that I do.
I hope all of you celebrate our Country today in your own way. What a wonderful place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment