My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Etsy..

I opened my Etsy shop I think , in October... I've finally sold a card! LOL... I know it takes a while to get " out there", but, geez.  I do find, though, that having the shop has gotten me to make cards more often. I used to make cards as I needed them. I find it fulfilling that someone wants my designs! How cool is that? I've just recently added a crocheted item. I'm planning to add more along that line in the future. We'll see how it goes.
There hasn't been much to do around here, but, craft. It's been below freezing more days than I can count and if the temps rise a bit.. it snows! Ugghhh. It is, however, only 30+ days till spring. I think I can make it. :)
I've found the best part of winter is the wardrobe. I've got some extra pounds I'd love to get rid of, but haven't been able to. At least with the heavy winter clothes, I can hide a lot of it. I'm really hoping to shed some of this weight by summer... any one  have any suggestions? I've been using different apps to try and keep track of calories, but, I haven't been completely consistent. It doesn't work unless you follow through all the time. I'm going to try to be better at that.
My husband and I have been doing a lot of babysitting lately too. Seems like we have every weekend booked lately with " little ones". Even though I adore my grandchildren, we would like to have some of these weekends free to spend with each other. This weekend is Valentines Day and we're spending it babysitting. LOL..... guess it's our fault.... all these grandchildren came because we fell in love some 38 years ago!
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day.. Do something fun and romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment