My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Polar Vortex

Polar Vortex... I'm sure you've all heard it mentioned on the TV.  I can't remember when we've had this cold or snowy of a winter. Everyday it's something... either negative temperatures or snow! When I was a kid, it used to snow a lot. My sister, brother and I would have to go and shovel before we went to school in the morning. The snow would get so high, that we wouldn't be able to see over the banks. Isn't like that so much anymore... at least not around my parts.  I , for one, have had enough of this weather. I can't wait to be able to just walk out the door without bundling up in about 20 layers.  The only good thing about this weather is that I prefer my winter wardrobe to my summer one. ;)   Covers up a lot more flaws!   I want to get back into shape this year. My husband and I have agreed on that, however.... a back issue right now, is preventing me from getting started. Hopefully that will heal soon. 
In the meantime..... I want to get " crafting". I haven't done that in a while either. We've had a lot of company and events to attend.  I've been seeing a lot of sneak peeks from cricut about their new machine. I'm so anxious to see what it's all about. I really love my Cricut expression, so it will have to be something exceptional to get me to invest in it.
If any of you know what all the hype is about..... let me in on it too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment