My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Friday, December 20, 2013

Merry Christmas

Another holiday is here. Christmas! I love it. I try very hard to get my shopping done early , so that I can truly enjoy the Holiday season . We are always very busy ... catching up with our families and friends.  This year we have a new grandbaby to celebrate.  We are truly very blessed.
This week a High school classmate of mine passed away. My heart aches for his wife, also a classmate and his family.  No time is good to lose a loved one, but, during the HOlidays hurts even more so.  I lost both of my parents during the HOliday season, so I know what it's like.  This death made me realize how truly lucky and blessed my family is.  I am holding my family a little closer and telling them how much I love them a little more often. 
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a very Healthy and Happy New Year. Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment