My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

New Years Eve... a time to sit back and reflect on the year. So many good things have happened this year and I like to focus on that. It's easy to get caught up in the day to day irritations and dramas, but, they are not what's important. We are so lucky to have all of our children, in-laws and grandchildren with us, healthy and happy. Anything else pales in comparison.
As far as New Year resolutions...I never stick with them, so what's the point in making them. I have, however, just decided to be a better person!  A better wife, Mother, sister , grandmother and friend. I'm looking forward to this year and hope you are too.
Happy New Years everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment