My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The sun is out!

oh, my gosh... It's here... it's finally here!! Spring!  The last few days have  been absolutely glorious. I have the gardens started and the patio put together.. just waiting for the weather to get even warmer to finish planting.
We love sitting outside in the summer, visiting with neighbors and family. It's a regular occurrence in our neighborhood. A cool wine chiller, some snacks and interesting conversation and kids running around. I love it!! Keep getting warmer and bring it on!
That said, however, it leaves me a lot less time for my crafting. That's the only downfall. Just don't want to be inside when the weather is warm and the sun is shining.
Next weekend is my daughter's wedding. Hoping that will be a glorious day as well so she can have the ceremony outside. Think it's going to be a very emotional day for me as it's our last child to tie the knot.
So much to look forward to.... not the least of which is the new grandbaby in July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment