My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's the second day of Spring and it's still only in the 20's. Last year at this time, it was easily in the 80's! We had our concrete all replaced last March and it was absolutely beautiful out. It never even got cold again. Oh, how I wish that were the case this year.  I'm anxiously waiting ......
The only thing I don't like about summer is the wardrobe. I hate summer clothes.... show off too much of me that I don't want showing. LOL!
So much is going on this spring, starting with  my daughters combined baby/wedding shower in 3 weeks. After that comes her wedding and then the best part of all.... the addition of our 4th grandchild! I can't wait.
Well, I'll try to be patient.... It'll all happen sooner or later....
Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment