My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Friday, March 29, 2013

Getting Old

Seems like lately, every day, something else either hurts or is wrong. I'm getting so disgusted with it. Today it's a pain on my head that feels like a bruise. Didn't hit it or injure it in anyway. So..... being that it's been going on for about 5 days and getting worse... off to the Doctor I go.  I'm thinking it might be caused from upper back and neck pain I've been having for about 2 months. Hope that's all it is. :(
I know it's normal to get aches and pains the older we get, but, seriously, this is getting ridiculous. There's not too many days that I feel good.
Think it's time to really start taking better care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment