My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Today is the last day of our week long vacation. We really did have such a good time.
Yesterday was our twin daughters 29th birthday. Special days like that make me realize just how lucky I am. I have a wonderful life... yea, I know... sounds kind of corny, but, it's true. I have 3 very special children who love their family. Not a lot of people can say that anymore. We get to spend quite a bit of time with them and I treasure every minute.
Today I'm baking their birthday cakes for their dinner tomorrow night. I always make dinner for the twins. My son, Jason, his wife usually celebrates his day, tho, this year we had him over for his birthday, too.  The cakes this year: rhubarb pie for Andrea and my chocolate layer cake for Arica. Ive always made them two cakes; one each. Figure they deserve their owncake just like every one else.
It's Sunday, so we're off to church. Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment