My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Friday, June 29, 2012

On the last days of our vacation. I have had such an enjoyable week and I don't want it to end. Tonight we're heading to the brewer game with our neighbors and stopping for supper beforehand. Hope it cools down a bit before then or it'll feel like sitting in a terrarium at the park!
Tomorrow we're heading to The Nutman in hubertus with some other friends. Looking forward to that also.
Tomorrow our twin daughters will be 29! I really , truly can't believe they are that old. I still remember being pregnant with them. It was a rather eventful pregnancy. My mother passed away when I was pregnant with them. It was a very difficult time for us. They were full term even though they were considered high risk because they were twins. They were 6lbs 12.5oz and 6lbs 2oz.... big babies and absolutely perfect. They've grown into lovely young women and I am very proud of both of them. It's so much fun to be with them as adults. We get along well and enjoy our time together. 
I wish them a birthday year filled with happiness and love , as always!  If you have twins and feel like your life will never settle down, have faith.... it will! It all passes so very very quickly so enjoy every minute of that chaos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment