My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Friday, September 20, 2013

It's Fall!

Ahhh, Fall, my favorite time of the year. The cooler temps make me just want to snuggle up with a good book or movie.  I love the smell of fall, the colors, the flavors and on and on and on...
I love all things pumpkin!  I can finally start burning my candles again. Don't get me wrong.... summer is enjoyable, but, FALL.. surpases even the warm, balmy days of summer. I also like wearing fall/winter clothes. Covers up so many more of the imperfections. :)
I'm sure in a few months I'll be begging for the warm days of June, July and August... but, until then... bring on the pumpkin lattes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment