My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Monday, July 8, 2013

she's arrived!!

On Friday, July 5th, we welcomed our 4th grandchild. A little girl, named Giada. She is sweet, mellow, content and absolutely perfect!
It's amazing to me how much love one heart can hold. I'm so in awe of this adorable little bundle of love.. My 10 year old granddaughter, her sister, is absolutely smitten with this little girl. She is going to be such an awesome big sister. I can't wait to watch them grow and thrive together.
As for my daughter and son-in-law... they are both amazing. They are so relaxed and easy going with this new child of theirs. Hope it stays that way. ;)
The circle of life....

No comments:

Post a Comment