My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Geocaching!

Discovered Geocaching today! Geocaching is a sort of " treasure hunt". The app is on your phone and it tells you where to go via gps. You use your " location" to find " treasures" in your area. What you're looking for is usually a little canister of some sort. Some have little treasures in them  and some just have a piece of paper that you date and sign. I had the 3 grandkids with me and had sooo much fun!  We found three of them in our area. Can't believe I hadn't heard of this before today. It's free, it's exercise and it totally occupies the kids.
If you're looking for something to do with or without the kids.... give this a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment