My Life

My Life
I am happily married for 38 years. We have 3 married children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.Join me as I journey through life...

Friday, April 19, 2013

Anxiety..

Today my anxiety level is at an all time high.. I had a mammogram on Monday which came back with " abnormal" findings. To say I'm freaked out is putting it mildly. My mother had breast cancer and succumbed to it at the age of 55. I've always been vigilant about my mammograms and breast exams. Today I am having a second diagnostic mammogram and an ultrasound to see if they can see better what the abnormality might be. I'm trying to relax and " breath"... but it's not working. :(   Can't wait till this is done!
I'm trying to draw strength from some people and family I know that are dealing with breast cancer at this time with amazing , positive attitudes.
If you're a " praying" person, please say one or two for me today. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment